At KIS we nurture international mindedness within our multilingual school community by providing an inquiry based curriculum focused on the development of the whole child as a caring, open-minded, lifelong learner.
We are a diverse community which aspires to:
- Learn enthusiastically.
- Inquire creatively and critically.
- Follow our passions.
We accomplish our Vision by:
- Being an IB World School offering an international curriculum.
- Welcoming and celebrating a multicultural community where each individual is valued and honoured. Using English as the principal language of instruction while other languages are taught and promoted.
- Providing individualized English support for students in order to participate fully in all aspects of school life.
- Recruiting, training and retaining well-qualified faculty and staff who are dedicated, caring, and experienced professionals challenging and encouraging each student to achieve their potential.
- Providing essential Information and Communication Technology (ICT) skills suitable for the learning process at each grade level.
- Being self-sustainable, transparent, responsible and accountable to each KIS stakeholder.
- Modeling and providing academic and social learning experiences that encourage our students to exemplify the Learner Profile.